Diigo is a great tool for storing and sharing bookmarks online. One of the things that you can do in diigo is create tagrolls as shown below. The tagroll shows all the tags used for bookmarking links. Click on one of the tags to see all the links identified for that topic.
- Once you have a diigo account, go to http://www.diigo.com/tools/tagroll.
- Add your own title for the tagroll in the Title field.
- Change other settings as desired (you may want to play with the sliders to see what they do).
- Choose desired sorting method.
- Look at the tagroll to make sure that you are satisfied with it and change options if necessary.
- When you are happy with how your tagroll looks, copy the code in the box and paste it into your blog, first making sure that you’re in html mode (and not visual/wysiwyg mode)
Related articles by Zemanta
- Save & Stream Everything You Share Online With Sharetivity (makeuseof.com)
- Diigo (slideshare.net)
- Diigo presentation for CAIS, Southern California (slideshare.net)